Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh dear god, no.

My computer monitor has, I believe, shit the bed. It is flickering on and off, and that scares me. What am I supposed to do without a computer monitor? Will I be once again sentenced to a life of facebook, hotmail, and wikipedia on my shitty ass Shadow phone? (Side note: T-Mobile sucks ballz, and the only reason to sign a contract with those greedy, overpriced dataphonemediocrecoveragemonkeys is if you really don't want to pay a deposit. Or you hate quality service.)

My brother is currently using my old, functioning computer monitor. I don't want to take it away from him. He cannot afford a new one, and he's using it to play WoW. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows that hardcore WoW players cannot stop playing WoW for an extended period of time, as they will be kicked out of their raiding guilds.

I don't want to be a douche, although by rights, it is my monitor and I could take it any day I choose.

Let's see how long I last before internet addiction overtakes familial bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment