- I am petty. My best friend (and one-time lover, former sugar daddy) proposed to his girlfriend today. She is a horrible, nasty, disgusting woman who manipulates him with mind games, but because he is 38, he feels he has to settle since the woman he really loved (me) did not want him. They've only been together a very rocky 4 months. She's jealous of me, but I am not a threat. She wants him to take my car, which is in his name while I am unemployed, but that I have to pay for, away. His harpy soon-to-be-wife wants him to take it away so that he never has to talk to me ever again. If he takes my car, he will be transferring his older vehicle into my name, so I own it completely, owe nothing and he can move on with his life. I don't want him. He doesn't want me anymore. We're just best friends. I don't care about the car. If he trades vehicles with me, fine whatever. But I don't want to lose him in my life. Ever. I love him very deeply, if only in a platonic way. If he goes through with kicking me out of his life, I will never recover from that deep of a betrayal.
- ...I am petty. My best friend proposed to his girlfriend the day after Valentines Day, I watch Bridezillas and see these horrible women getting married...I want to get married. I'm kind and giving. Why doesn't anyone want to marry me? What's wrong with me? I am jealous and bitter.
- I am not losing weight no matter what I do, and the disappointment is leading me back into my old habits. I'm an emotional eater, and a stress eater, and it's this vicious cycle that I can't break free from.
- I am unemployed, and I'm fucking trying. I'm trying. And I can't seem to get a break.
- My ex boyfriend, and father of my child, keeps abusing me. He lives 1000 miles away, but he texts me and drunk dials me just to tell me to hurry up and die, that nobody loves me or cares about me, that I'm a bad mother. He plays games with me. He doesn't pay child support, but sometimes he dangles money in front of me to get me to beg for some help, and then he takes it away. Once in a blue moon, he actually deposits money in my account, so there's just enough hope to keep me begging for more.
I want a new life. I want to be someone else.