Monday, January 2, 2012

This is it, you guys.

Tomorrow is January 3rd. I begin my long, wonderful quest of college. I'm a little nervous about going back to school. I know that this is because I've never been in a mindset where I genuinely believed I would succeed. Now, that I'm  healthy, I actually have faith in myself, and that is so new. It's very uncomfortable, believe it or not.

I'm also nervous because I hate getting my hopes up and letting down my guard only to be disappointed in myself again. I am afraid I'm going to let myself down. I know I should work on that, but it's a very deep-rooted fear.

I would like to request a little something from my readers. Please send me positive energy that I might be able to thrive as an employed, full time student, and single mother. I really want to do this, you guys. I really, truly do. Thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment