Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pagan Discussion Group

I joined a pagan discussion group this evening. It was wonderful. I am new to the group, but I felt very comfortable and safe there. We discussed pendulums this evening. I found one at the shop that was a little pricey, but it really spoke to me.

During the discussion, I borrowed someone's pendulum from her collection, and at the end of the session, she told me to keep it. I assume it's because it also spoke to me.

The chain is around eight inches long.


I'm in love with it. I promised it that I would love it and cherish it and take care of it. And I asked it to please be my guide.

I spoke with other pagans at this event and they told me to ask my spirit guides about my phobia of orca. Orca are beautiful animals, but for some reason, seeing them in the wild or even on the television will make me quack with fear, and most of the time I sob uncontrollably.

While at the shop, which is called The Venus Moon, I also purchased a beautiful silver ring. I knew there was something I was supposed to see, so while some of the other people went for a smoke break, I browsed the shop and I was drawn to the jewelry case. This caught my attention. I was not surprised that it was a perfect fit.



I also bought some incense and next Saturday I plan to buy a few ritual candles and candle holders. I'm very excited for this. I've finally made contact with local fellow pagans!



No comments:

Post a Comment