Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm struggling a little bit.

Today was my first day of class. After standing in line for an hour and a half in the student bookstore, I finally set off to find my first classroom. English went well. I am excited for that class. Math, however, I am not looking forward to. I really dislike math, as I am no good at it, and so I just want to get my math requirements over with.

Intro to Law will be fun. Challenging, but fun.

All I could think of was how nice it would be to quit my job and just be a student. I can't do that. I know, many single mothers have to do work and go to school, but I am really worried about how tired I'm going to be.

I need to detox a little. Get as much stress out of my life, build some routine, so that I may persevere.

I need some help.

I feel as if I'm panicking. Don't get me wrong. I'm still incredibly optimistic. I just am recognizing my weaknesses right now, before they become an issue. This kind of proactiveness is new to me.

My world is strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment