Friday, January 13, 2012

Productivity!

I feel like I did a lot today, but I didn't really. All I did was:

  • Stopped by work and they told me I didn't have to work today. Which sucks a little because my paycheck was short so now next paycheck is gonna be short, but I can make it work.
  • Deposited my paycheck and opened a savings account for my new car with $100 deposit.
  • Got a haircut.
  • Bought shoes.
  • Bought earrings and a ring.
  • Bought sunglasses.
  • Bought an eco friendly mug for my coffee.
  • Went to the beach and conducted a small ritual while I grounded my energy.
I feel so good after grounding on the beach. I know it's fine to do it indoors, even on a second story, but I really felt connected to the earth today. I really felt ecstasy as I called upon the Goddess to guide me. And after grounding, I felt so energized, but in a good way, not because I kept too much energy inside of me. Tonight I have a candle party with one of my boyfriend's coworkers. I don't have much money, but I might buy one or two things. It's only polite.



No comments:

Post a Comment