Friday, January 27, 2012

I want to start writing again.

Taking an English course on writing analytically has really made me want to explore my writing again. I just don't have anything to say. I know, I mean, I have this blog, but it's not necessarily something that could get published. I feel like perhaps I do have something to say, but it's locked up inside and it can't get out. I've tried a multitude of exercises to try and get it all out, but nothing has worked. Sigh.

School is driving me crazy. Work is driving me crazy. I'm really feeling the pressure.

I sent up a profile on Witchvox. It is nowhere near as populated as it used to be 6 or 7 years ago, in my opinion, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. I'd love to find a coven, or at least another Witch to start my own with.

I just feel very blah lately. I need a little more passion and a little more energy. I get plenty of sleep and activity, so I'm not sure what else I can do to get an energy boost.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment