Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To End 2011

I had a crazy year.

  • It was my first full year with my boyfriend.
  • My daughter turned 4.
  • I got a great job in Seattle.
  • I totaled my car.
  • I got reunited with my baby brother.
  • I made some awesome friends.
  • I realized my goal is to pursue balance in my life.

I also realized this year that I can be happy, even when things aren't going so well. I'm almost 24, and this was a hard lesson to learn. I guess I was just sick of feeling so heavy all the time, and I realized it wasn't just my weight making me feel that way. It was my attitude. I know, I've made so many promises to myself that this is the way it's gonna be from now on, or that behavior is going to stop...but this time I mean it. I'm ready for my life to change.

I am ready to Thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment