I had a crazy year.
- It was my first full year with my boyfriend.
- My daughter turned 4.
- I got a great job in Seattle.
- I totaled my car.
- I got reunited with my baby brother.
- I made some awesome friends.
- I realized my goal is to pursue balance in my life.
I also realized this year that I can be happy, even when things aren't going so well. I'm almost 24, and this was a hard lesson to learn. I guess I was just sick of feeling so heavy all the time, and I realized it wasn't just my weight making me feel that way. It was my attitude. I know, I've made so many promises to myself that this is the way it's gonna be from now on, or that behavior is going to stop...but this time I mean it. I'm ready for my life to change.
I am ready to Thrive.