Sunday, April 22, 2012

Working Out - Next Phase

Okay. So usually, I am a little skeptical when I see a diet or workout touted as "the best." I think it's kind of rich for people to try to advertise their workout or diet as THE BEST because some things work for some people and some things don't.

I'm not star athlete. I'm dozens of pounds overweight, and I am battling a food addiction. I prefer to cozy up in bed with a good book, show, movie, or my laptop to physical exertion. But that's all going to change. There is an extra credit project for my P.E. class that has me going to Livestrong to track my food and activity level for three days. While tracking my food, I followed a link to something they are touting as The Best Fat Burning Workout You've Never Tried. I took a look at it.

I am very excited about trying this. I hate getting bored with my workouts, but I am too shy and introverted to really try anything else (I do want to try Zumba, but that's another story!). I'm stoked to begin doing this.

What's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment