Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm going crazy!

Embracing my motherhood is a big part of my religion. I want to excel at my natural task of rearing a child. My child. But due to my mental illness, it's really hard.  My mom usually takes my daughter a few nights a week to give me a break, but my mom is out of town this week and so I've had my daughter nonstop since Tuesday. It's killing me. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my daughter and I love being a mom, but the stress is giving me anxiety attacks and it's affecting my ability to do my homework. I don't know what to do. My mom won't be back in town til late Tuesday, so she'll be picking up my daughter from school on Wednesday. I have so much homework to do before then!

I wish I wasn't so severely ill. I'd be in a much better place in my life if I wasn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment